Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday


I am always late to WIP Wednesdays! What the heck. Anyway, I've made some progress, not a lot.. and I sure won't make any this weekend - going out of town! It's my birthday next week, so I'm going to see my family and float around on the lake and stuff. :)

I am having the most fun ever making these "half log cabin" blocks. They are fast, they are so bright and colorful - I just love them. I decided to go with the purple, grey, aqua, orange color scheme. Six blocks out of twenty four done.


"I'm a cat, so I gotta walk all over this." 


Next up - Mario! I wrote a post on this yesterday. I better finish this block!


No progress on Dresden, or my Liberty of London wall hanging. Sad popsicle.

Linking up to Freshly Pieced!

7 comments:

  1. Your blocks look great! As does your fabric all in a stack like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your fabric stack!! The blocks are looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful fabric, stellar blocks. that quilt will look fab :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love your colour combination! The blocks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fabric stack is gorgeous! I could totally see it sold as a blogger bundle, I'd buy it! I like your half log cabins so much, they are going to make such a cool quilt! Also love the picture of the cat plotting :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! love Mario :) And yeah - cats and quilts are made for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks good! You're making great progress!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I visit every commenter's blog! <3