"Wait.. today is July?? What the?" ... is what I thought when I woke up this morning and saw "Fresh Sewing Day July" posted over at Lily's Quilts.
So I went through my blog to see what I accomplished this past month. There wasn't much! A quilt, a potholder, and a place mat - which was actually finished May 31st so forgive me for cheating a little. ;)
Even so, I feel pretty impressed with myself for having a whole entire quilt finished. I've been clicking around to some of the peeps that have already linked up and WOW, holy cow! So many of you have gotten so much done, it's pretty unbelievable. Guess I'm just slow, heh. :P
On the subject of "where the heck did June go", I started thinking about what else happened in June...
- My future sister-in-law and her boyfriend stayed with us for a week
- My family threw a big party for my mom to celebrate her retirement
- My fiance finished summer I and started summer II (classes for his (2nd!) masters)
- We chose a caterer and are pretty close to signing a photographers contract
- I made up our save-the-dates and sent them out
- We watched all of season 2 of workaholics
- The garden was finalized and it's poppin
- I read "Gone" by Michael Grant
- Fiance built shelves and put a door on a closet that's been empty since we moved in
I'm also going to sneak in to the small blog meet up. I have exactly 50 followers (woo hoo for that!), so I'm right on the border. Glad to meet you!